10 things no one will tell you about the wedding day
No matter how many weddings you have attended before, there are some things that you will never know before your wedding day. Anyone who has been in the role of the bride or groom will tell you that the wedding day has flown by like a flash. You will be so busy all day that you will not notice how you will begin to cut the wedding cake.From an organizational point of view, you can think everything perfectly, to the smallest detail. Perhaps you already know that in a wedding dress it is problematic to visit the ladies’ room and that you need to prepare a set for “emergency” help and even put threads with a needle and stain remover in it. But besides this there are special intangible moments that will “make” this day. So, 10 truths about the day of the wedding, about which no one has ever spoken.
1. Ten minutes before the ceremony – the most disturbing. And it makes sense, because you are going to make a decision that will change your life, and even before the people you love. Just remember that your other half is also worried and that a grand party is waiting for you to celebrate this event (not to mention the reason why you said yes).
2. The solemn ceremony is the best part of the wedding day. There is something truly amazing about it. Traditions, oaths, emotions, loved ones present – all this will make the wedding ceremony one of the most important moments in your life.
3. You will surely cry. Okay, maybe this is not such a big secret, but tears are almost inevitable (well, unless of course you have non-ferrous nerves). Therefore, it is better to prepare: let there be a handkerchief nearby, and make-up will be waterproof.
4. You will feel completely different. Even if you and your other half live under one roof for many years, as soon as you officially become husband and wife, you will feel differently. It is impossible to explain in words, but it will be like that! You will definitely feel this as soon as a wedding ring is put on your finger. And custom-made rings at centaurus.com.ua/obruchalnyie-koltsa/ will remind of these unusual sensations for a long time.
5. Your face will hurt from smiling. Thousands of photos, greetings, pleasant moments – you will smile all day. Even simply because it is the best day and there is no reason for sadness (even if it rains).
6. You will be touched by the love and support of your family and friends. You will get maximum attention on this day, much more than you expect. And rest assured – it is sincere and it touches you to tears (see point 2).
7. You will need some time alone. In fact, you can be so overwhelmed with emotions that you want to run away from everyone and take a little time out to be alone.
8. Perhaps, before the wedding you will have circles under the eyes. It is not necessary to indulge yourself with the illusions that you will be able to have a good sleep before the wedding. Troubles, worries, endless phone calls – all this can give you a tired look. Exit – skillful makeup will hide the traces of your fatigue.
9. Something will go wrong. This may be some trifle, and maybe not, but if it happened – ask yourself a few questions. Can you solve this problem quickly and easily? Does it make a huge difference in the long run? Are your guests still having fun? Do you have fun? If these questions are easy to answer, then just continue to enjoy the holiday and do not hesitate to delegate your authority to the coordinators of the wedding and relatives, so that you do not have to solve the difficulties yourself.
10. The most magical moment will be what you least expect it to be. For example, a minute or two alone with your future spouse, a hug from your father, or an improvised speech by a friend may ultimately be a real shock for you (in the pleasant sense of the word)