Actual ideas for a wedding photo shoot
What unites photographs of past years and even decades with photos of modern newlyweds? Of course, the glitter of the eyes of a couple in love, the tenderness of the embraces of the newlyweds, the touching feelings of the bride and groom. And what is the difference between the photos of past years and relevant pictures? Of course, the style and ideas embodied in each frame captured by the camera.
Looking through the photo albums of friends and relatives who have united loving hearts to the sounds of the march of Mendelssohn more than 10 years ago, you can hardly find self-made plots, solutions in vintage or boho-style against the background of improvised installations in nature. So that your pictures reflect not only the depth of anxious feelings, but also correspond to bright, fresh, actual trends of photo art, get acquainted with fashion ideas for a wedding photo shoot.
Of course, the main characters of the wedding frame are always three: the groom, the bride and Her Majesty Love. But additional elements can be very different: from the muted, creating the atmosphere of the mysterious background to an interesting treatment in retro style and an infinite number of other original ideas …
1. Photo framed Instagram. Wedding photos should correspond to fashion trends, and what is today at the peak of popularity in the field of photo art? Naturally, the social network Instagram. Why not take advantage of this trend and not embody such an idea at a wedding photo shoot? A frame that resembles the framing of pictures of a popular social network can be made of cardboard or wood, with this work being entrusted to the masters in the production of festive decorations. To create a feeling as if these are real pictures from Instagram, you can mark geodata, the number of likes on the frame, place the avatar of profile owners.
2. The omnipresent selfie. Not a single event, a holiday trip, a visit to a restaurant, or even shopping, is complete without a selfie. Let this trend continue at the wedding. A separate genre of photo-selfie, which appeared in the early 2000s, of course, does not replace the professional portrait photographs that the photographer does at the wedding.
3. Frames on a film. The pictures made on a film, possess special charm and originality. The color rendition of such photos is much brighter, deeper and more intense than the work taken on the most modern digital cameras. However, film frames cannot be processed. Well, this is one of the ways to convey the beauty of the holiday as it is.
4. Detailed shooting decor. To convey the style, the mood of the celebration, attention should be paid to the individual details. A beautiful photo of wedding rings, table setting, wedding invitations, an exit ceremony decor, a wedding cake – from these scattered notes of the holiday, his single symphony is created.
5. Family archive. To get memorable photos, you can make a photo zone where wedding photos of parents, grandparents and other close relatives will be placed. Pictures on the background of the “family tree” will allow the newlyweds to feel the significance of their spouse status, and examples of happy family life of previous generations will be a source of inspiration for the bride and groom.
If you are standing on the threshold of an important event – a wedding celebration and you are thinking that the photos from the first family holiday reflect the current trends in the art of photography, use these ideas in a wedding photo session.